The Anti-Christ Archetype
• "Divides the world and creates war without end"
• "Refers to war as peace, death as a solution for justice,
and serving the wealthy as a means of helping the poor."
• "Attempts to win supporters, and will silence anyone or make enemies of any country who refuses to approve of him."
• "A leader who deceives many people."
• "They will follow in his battles that he will declare, boldly and without humility, are for a purpose which is untrue."
• "Many nations will recognize that he is evil, but his own people will be inclined to believe his deceptions.
This is because the people who follow him will lose the ability to discern between the truth and the lie."
• "A popular figure among those who are deceived by him"
• "Professes to be a man of God, who is himself a Christian."
• "He could be a high-ranking political leader, who will initially do very good, popular things, which will win him many followers.
• "In the end, however, he is supposed to get increasingly totalitarian and elicit more and more sacrifices from his followers until eventually his evil ways become known, and the era of 'trials and tribulations' begins."
"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." -George W. Bush
"A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider God-fearing and pious." -Aristotle
"I’m not scared of Osama bin Laden or Saddam Hussein. They can never hurt America in any fundamental way. As Teddy Roosevelt said, American democracy will never be destroyed by outside enemies – but it can be destroyed by the malefactors of great wealth who subtly rob and undermine it from within. And I see that process happening today." -Robert Kennedy, Jr.
"God gave the savior to the German people. We have faith, deep and unshakeable faith, that he was sent to us by God to save Germany." – Hermann Goering, speaking of Adolf Hitler
"The majority of Americans didn't vote for him. Why is he there? I tell you this morning that he's in the White House because God put him there for a time such as this." – Lt Gen William Boykin, speaking of G. W. Bush
"The greatest purveyor of violence on earth is my own government." — Martin Luther King, Jr.
"The Americans are forcing even their friends into becoming their enemies. It is curious that the Americans, who calculate so carefully on the possibilities of military victory, do not realize that, in the process, they are incurring deep psychological and political defeat. The image of America will never again be the image of revolution, freedom and democracy – but the image of violence and militarism." – Vietnamese Buddhist leader
"An evil man sows strife." –Proverbs 16:28