Urlesque published the 100 Most Iconic Internet Videos of all time on their site. It is absolutely worth your time to go watch every one of them. My only complaint is that they didn't have my Haight Street Parking Argument video, which surely should have been in there somewhere.
21 Apr 2009 Leave a comment
08 Apr 2009 3 Comments
I play World of Warcraft. It's a fun hobby.
People release "mods" for this game – modifications to the software to allow for extra features or to tweak the UI in some manner.
I have two monitors, an increasingly common setup. I would love for a WoW mod to take advantage of two monitors. To illustrate my point:
Here's how WoW looks on my dual monitor setup now:
04 Mar 2009 1 Comment
2001, time of mild economic downturn but with a large budget surplus projected as far as the eyes can see, and Democrats stated the tax cuts are bad policy and should not be adopted.
2009, during two wars, a financial disaster, an economic crisis and massive unemployment and trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see, and the Republicans and Limbaugh are rooting for Obama to fail so they can regain some political power.
03 Mar 2009 2 Comments
24 Feb 2009 4 Comments
Just found a website I look forward to reading the next time I think my life sucks.
- Today, I called the campus police to give me a ride to the cafeteria since I am on crutches from knee surgery. I was only halfway into the car when the man started driving and ran over my foot. Now neither my right knee or my left foot work. FML.
- Today, my boyfriend of 2 years sent me a text message saying, "Don't worry I'm gonna break up with her soon. Love you." FML.
- Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML.
- Today, I looked at the Facebook of the girl I really liked, and I saw she wrote on her friend's wall "Last night was the biggest mistake of my life." We hooked up last night. FML.
- Today, on the crowded train, a cute guy called me over and told me to stand next to him because there were less people there. We started talking, but he left before I could get his number. Just when I was about to tell my friends about it, I find out that he stole my phone. FML.